• How is the transfer out of my money done?

    The transfer out request is sent by us to a Bank serving us, just after we convert your money. We provide the bank with the information and documents you provide us at the money conversion form.

    Nowadays, Currenge is served by HaPoalim, Discount, First International bank of Israel, and Mizrachi-Tefahot banks.

Do you have any question regarding the above answer?
Ask Us

X Icon

Thank you for your message

We will respond as soon as possible.