How could a document or an image be saved as an A4 page size PDF file?
You may save a document or image as an A4 paper size PDF file by sending the document or the image file for printing, using a virtual PDF printer.
The order of actions to do so, is:
- Send the document or image for printing, for example by pressing the Ctrl + P keyboard buttons together
- Choose a printer, as the one named Microsoft Print to PDF
- At the bottom of the print menu, select Page Setup
- Under the Paper Label, scroll down and select the Paper size to be A4
- Choose a name for the new file to be created
- Recommended: Open the file and inspect it so that you can make sure that the new file seems to be a valid file
An image file, may be transposed into an A4 paper size file, by placing it within an MS Word A4 document, following these actions:
- Open a new MS Word A4 document
- Click the Insert upper menu tab
- Click: Picture
- Click: This Device
- Select an image to be inserted into the A4 Word document, and it would be placed within the A4 page
- Save the MS Word Document as a PDF file, or print it into a PDF file as just described above
Please note: You may also upload image files which are smaller than paper size A4, directly at the Currenge forms, without transposing them into a PDF file.
If facing any difficulty in the above process, please feel free to contact us.
Do you have any question regarding the above answer? Ask Us