What is required of a firm, so it can register with Currenge?
A firm can register with Currenge by a signatory approved manager filling out Currenge’s registration form.
Doing so, the company will be asked to provide Currenge verified copies of the following documents:
- Establishment (foundation) documentation
- Bank statement, with no need of an account balance
- A Signatory Authorization Approval for the manager acting on its behalf
- The ID or Driving license of the contact person acting on its behalf
- If the identity would be authenticated online, a second such identifying document of the contact person
You may create a Signatory Authorization Approval document by clicking here.
Following such registration a face-to-face, or possibly a Video conference call, may be required so Currenge can authenticate the registrant identification and document as required by law.
Do you have any question regarding the above answer? Ask Us