• What documents should I provide so there is no tax deduction on money transferred out of Israel?

    If you are a business, you may be required to provide documents as supplier’s invoice, so a bank facilitating the transfer won’t be required to deduct any tax from your money transfer.

    You may also be asked to provide an exemption from withholding tax, issued by the Israeli Tax Authority, or your signed declaration, on the Israeli Tax Authority Form 2513/2.

    Nowadays, Currenge holds bank accounts with HaPoalim, Discount, First International bank of Israel, and Mizrachi-Tefahot banks.

Do you have any question regarding the above answer?
Ask Us

X Icon

Thank you for your message

We will respond as soon as possible.